Fri, Jul 07|
Kids Fishing Summer Camp (Ages 9-17)
Join us for our first-ever R4R Summer Camp! You can look forward to... --Fishing in one of 20 BRAND NEW KAYAKS from Jackson Kayak! --A Fishing Hook Knot tie class --Kayak Fishing on the Lake --Swimming, hiking & exploring! --Fly Fishing --An Epic Water Gun Fight --Rod Building & So Much More!!
When & Where
Jul 07, 2023, 9:00 AM EDT – Jul 09, 2023, 12:00 PM EDT
Paul Smiths, 7777 NY-30, Paul Smiths, NY 12970, USA
Additional Important Information!
- Camp cost is FREE for Children including meals and materials!
- Parent cost is $195 to attend with your child.
- We are limited to 25 kids, so please don't wait to register!
List of Items to Bring for Overnight-Campers
- Sleep Bag & Pillow
- Water Bottle
- Baby Wipes
- Water Shoes
- Bug Spray
- 3 Sets of Clothes
- 2 Sets of Pajamas
- 3 Pairs of socks
- Snacks desired (Peanut/tree nut free please.)
- Physical List of Allergies for Each Child.
- Any medication required with proper written instructions.
- Each camper may bring one fishing pole if necessary, and one small tackle box that will easily fit in a kayak. We do not encourage bringing your own equipment, but we understand the level of comfort it may provide. If you are comfortable using our equipment, we will have it pre-rigged and ready for your use during our excursion!
- Registration is due June 7th!! :)
OPTIONAL Ice Fishing Rod Building Class!
The cost is $50 per person/rod.
This is an optional class that will take place at parent pickup. Parents and their children will be able to build a fishing rod together with the advisement of a professional guide! Each participant will go home with custom lures and rods that they've constructed themselves! If you are interested in participating please add the Class Pass to your cart at checkout!